The majority of us are guilty of writing or buying an article and submitting it to the article directories and that’s it. That’s the end of that article and we go to the next article. I started to think what else can I do with the hundreds of article that I own and started doing research. I wanted to see what other seasoned marketers are doing and here is what I have found.
- Step 1 – Submit to the Article Directories. You can do this manually or use article submission tools.
- Step 2 – Turn that article into a PDF file or a Power Point presentation and submit it to Document Sharing Sites. (Google “Document Sharing Sites” and you will find hundreds of sites that you can upload your article.
- Step 3 - Turn your article into a video! It doesnt have to be a blockbuster hit, it could just be your powerpoint slides point into a movie using windows movie maker! There ire hundred of sites where you can upload videos. Main one YOUTUBE!!! This technique will drive traffic to your site.
- Step 4 – Can you turn your article into a How To Guide? If so you can upload your how to guide to Authority sites such as ehow.com.
- Step 5 – Turn your article into an audio file. There are many sites that accept audio files and also accept links.
There you go! Here are the main methods you can recycle your articles. What I suggest you do is to find tools that will automate submission to all these directories as these methods will create a lot more backlinks to your site and traffic as well. Why submission tools? I don’t know about you but I have hundreds of articles that I have written and purchased over the years that I really don’t want to spend the time in submitting them manually. I know some of you are new to the online marketing and your budget is low to none but one thing you need to value is your time. Once you start making some profit set aside some money to buy SEO Tools and make your life much easier.
If you have any other suggestions please add them to the comment section as we would be happy to share them.
Filed under: Make Money Online
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!